Hey Welcome

Thursday 11 August 2011

Aki's Life

I am my dad's princess even before i was born.. My mom never let me down when i am a baby neither do my dad. My dad used to carry me around whenever i cry. He is the best Father in the world. My dad always wanted the right thing for me. i ll accept whatever my dad ask me to without any questions. I used to feel his heart and do this that will not hurt him. 


My dad always wanted me to be happy and he never complained about anything to me. My parents encouraged me in all aspects.  

When i grow up i found my dad is a Real Hero. wherever we go there will be someone behind dad greeting him and come forward to offer their service to him. i wanted to be like him. But that is not possible until i do something great. 
I always looked at my dad like a hero. And i lived a life for his joy. His life was totally about me. He sacrificed many things and lived each and every moment for me. He had no Life if i am not there.
My mom world's most amazing mom. She don't know anything about the World. Her only World is my dad and us, me and my brother. We 3 used to take care of her after myself and my brother reached some maturity. She is still a child to us.
Still we play around her and she laughs like a little kid. I couldn't ever live without her. 
They are my life.
My brother is a Stupid with whom i ll never get along. We were fighting, fighting and going on fighting till now. He has a bad habit of sneaking inside others problem which i hate the most.
I love to draw and paint from my childhood even. i drew many pictures and pasted it in the front gate of our house. It used to be a funny thing for me.




                                                                                                                           will be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment